Frequently Asked Questions

It is our mission to make the death care process as straightforward and as gentle as possible.

Can I get my money back once I purchase a Precompose human composting plan?

Yes, you can receive a 100% refund within the first 30 days of joining Precompose. After 90 days, you can receive a 90% refund of the money you’ve paid into Precompose at any time. The remaining 10% is kept by Recompose for our operating costs.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join our growing community working to bring human composting to the world.

Land Acknowledgement

Recompose acknowledges we make our lives and livelihoods on the lands of the Coast Salish People, specifically the Duwamish People. We honor with gratitude the Duwamish People past and present, the land itself, and the Duwamish Tribe.

Colonization is an active, persistent process. Indigenous communities continue to be resilient in protecting their ecological and cultural lifeways and deathways despite ongoing oppression. Recompose respects, shares, and supports this commitment to climate healing and environmental justice. Join Recompose in contributing to Real Rent Duwamish.